While the world we live in is separated by national boundaries, and many humans are unable to cross them, voices do not need passports. Central Europe is rich in unreported stories and here at the V4Revue we’re trying to help these stories gain entry into the global conversation.
We’re looking for staff writers who fulfill most of the following criteria:
- reside in the Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovakia or Poland;
- are fluent in English and one of the local languages;
- feel confident as writers;
- have prior editorial experience and are willing to assume editorial responsibilities;
- can demonstrate a track-record of pursuing independent research on issues relevant for the V4Revue’s editorial focus;
- have experience living and/or studying and working beyond their country of birth/residence;
- and subscribe to the V4Revue’s editorial values.
If this sounds like you, please send us a letter of motivation, your CV, and 2 writing samples (either published or unpublished articles in British or American English) to rebecca(at)visegradrevue.eu. Short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
Deadline is February 27, 2016