Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Assist in co-developing and implementing V4 Revue’s communications strategy
- Developing V4 Revue’s networks with media, NGOs, universities, think tanks and other key stakeholders
- Preparation of regular newsletter
- Updating databases and supporter information systems
- Co-organising offline events
- Other issues as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to analyse data and draft reports
- Proven skills in managing contact data systems
- Experience in organising meetings and events
- A high level of professionalism, self-motivation, organization and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Effectively organize and prioritize workload
- Excellent written and spoken English; proficiency in another relevant language (Polish, Hungarian, Czech, Slovak) is highly desirable
- EU citizen or work-permit for Europe
The workload will not require more than 8 hours a week.
Please submit your CV with a very short motivation letter (no more than 300 words) and a sample of your communication outputs using Communications Intern_YourName in the subject line to rebeca(at)visegradrevue.eu.
Deadline is 31 March 2016, but applications are reviewed as soon as they are submitted.